So I thought I would split the Benedictium today, but the bees had other plans.
Eric and Joachim came over to watch and help. We inspected the Benedictium, and we found plenty of honey, these gals are full up, but we found little pollen, less brood, and no eggs. I suppose they are quite ready to swarm. Nothing to split with here! So we closed up. Maybe we'll split the Josephium instead.
When I closed up, I went ahead an put on a super with 10 frames, about half empty, half with foundation.
I put some comb in the new hive, and maybe it will catch a swarm.
I'll inspect the Josephium tomorrow. Maybe we have some eggs in there.