I did hive inspections yesterday. Over all, another poor harvest is in the making.
Ambrosium: A bit of honey, none capped, distributed over both supers.
Josephium: Maybe 10 pounds, none capped, in the lower super. Maybe less. None at all on the upper super. I moved that one onto the Lucium.
Lucium: A full super, some of it capped. They are doing the best, so I rewarded them with a second super.
Salomium: They drained their syrup dry, so I put on another four pounds at $2.09 a bag.
The knotweed is still in bloom at the bottoms of the ravines, although the stuff on the ridges is basically done. The goldenrod is getting earnest, including in our yard.